These adorable little acorns are a perfect edible decoration for your fall table!
- One bag of Hershey milk chocolate kisses (unwrapped)
- One bag of mini Nutter Butter cookies
- 1/4c. (or less) of Wilton Dark Candy Cocoa Melts
- About 35-40 peanut butter baking chips
- Melt candy melts in the microwave in 30 second increments until smooth.
- Dip the base of a kiss in the chocolate, wiping off excess against side of bowl and place on top of a Nutter Butter cookie.
- Allow chocolate to harden.
- Repeat this step with the peanut butter chips. (I found that when you press the chip on the top of the cookie it doesn’t slide off even though it has to sit at an angle.)
- Allow chocolate to harden and serve!!!!
My thoughts: What is it with acorn cookies this fall?? I just couldn’t resist trying these and then they were so cute I just had to share them with all of you!
I always Google my recipe ideas when I try them to see how original I’ve actually been. When I Googled my last recipe for peanut butter acorn cookies I saw this idea ALL OVER the place and I loved them SO much! Easy and adorable!!!! *love*