Easy cutout brownies decorated like Sweethearts Candy. A fun Valentine project that your kids will love!
- 2 boxes of Little Debbie Fudge brownies
- Wiltons Candy melts in as many colors as you want…like:
You will need about 2 (14oz) bags total.
- Unwrap brownies and use a small heart shaped cookie cutter to cut two hearts from each brownie (recipe makes 24 hearts).
- Melt Wilton Candy Melts in the microwave in 30 second increments until melted and smooth.
- Cover each brownie in candy melts and using a fork tap off excess and place on parchment paper to harden. (picture of this process)
- Melt red candy melts and place in a ziptop bag. Clip a corner and pipe saying on the top of each heart (you could use frosting and cake decorator tips for this as well).
- Allow hearts to harden and ENJOY!
My thoughts: Wondering what to do with the extra brownie pieces? Put them in a ziptop bag to keep them soft and use them to make brownie sundaes— yum! Two desserts for the price of one! Happy Valentines Day friends!