Easy cutout brownies decorated like Sweethearts Candy. A fun Valentine project that your kids will love!
- 2 boxes of Little Debbie Fudge brownies
- Wiltons Candy melts in as many colors as you want…like:
You will need about 2 (14oz) bags total.
- Unwrap brownies and use a small heart shaped cookie cutter to cut two hearts from each brownie (recipe makes 24 hearts).
- Melt Wilton Candy Melts in the microwave in 30 second increments until melted and smooth.
- Cover each brownie in candy melts and using a fork tap off excess and place on parchment paper to harden. (picture of this process)
- Melt red candy melts and place in a ziptop bag. Clip a corner and pipe saying on the top of each heart (you could use frosting and cake decorator tips for this as well).
- Allow hearts to harden and ENJOY!
My thoughts: Wondering what to do with the extra brownie pieces? Put them in a ziptop bag to keep them soft and use them to make brownie sundaes— yum! Two desserts for the price of one! Happy Valentines Day friends!
Those are too cute!
Super Cute! =)
These are going into the must try list! They are just too adorable not to!
OMG so cute!!
With the extra pieces I rolled then up and used popsicle sticks from dollar tree and then dipped and rolled then in sprinkles then stuck them in a piece of Styrofoam they were great to add to my valentine’s.