Crispy bars of fudge and peppermint topped with a chocolate glaze.
(I told you I would have to try another recipe with those wonderful little Kraft Mallow Bits!!)
- 1 (8oz) package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 4 c. semi sweet chocolate chips (divided)
- 4 c. crisp rice cereal
- 2 c. peppermint Mallow bits
- 12 T butter
- Melt 2 c. of chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second increments until completely melted and smooth.
- Soften cream cheese in microwave until smooth and creamy.
- Combine soft cream cheese and melted chocolate.
- Add crisp rice cereal and mallow bits(save a few to sprinkle on top!). Stir until completely coated with the chocolate mixture.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a foil-lined 9 x 13 cake pan.
- Melt remaining 2 c. of chocolate chips and butter in microwave until smooth.
- Pour chocolate glaze over the top of peppermint crisps and sprinkle with remaining mallow bits.
- Refrigerate for a few hours before cutting. To cut: remove from pan using foil and cut into squares
My thoughts: Easy, fun and YUM! Enjoy!