Crispy bars of fudge and peppermint topped with a chocolate glaze.
(I told you I would have to try another recipe with those wonderful little Kraft Mallow Bits!!)
- 1 (8oz) package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 4 c. semi sweet chocolate chips (divided)
- 4 c. crisp rice cereal
- 2 c. peppermint Mallow bits
- 12 T butter
- Melt 2 c. of chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second increments until completely melted and smooth.
- Soften cream cheese in microwave until smooth and creamy.
- Combine soft cream cheese and melted chocolate.
- Add crisp rice cereal and mallow bits(save a few to sprinkle on top!). Stir until completely coated with the chocolate mixture.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a foil-lined 9 x 13 cake pan.
- Melt remaining 2 c. of chocolate chips and butter in microwave until smooth.
- Pour chocolate glaze over the top of peppermint crisps and sprinkle with remaining mallow bits.
- Refrigerate for a few hours before cutting. To cut: remove from pan using foil and cut into squares
My thoughts: Easy, fun and YUM! Enjoy!
Those would be great for Valentine’s Day too!
Yummmy!! Do you think those Mallow Bits are easy to find??
ps following you on facebook now:)
I have found them at all three of our local groceries…one of which is Wal-Mart. If you can’t find them there is always online.
Ohgoodness…this looks really good!! nom nom nom So much for my good eating habits! Have you been to my new site?!?!?! =)
Thanks– and your new site is fun- love the header! yum… 🙂
Thank you! Yeah, those are my chocolate covered strawberry cupcakes! =)
These look so crunchy and delicious! I love chocolate/mint. 🙂
Thanks Elisabeth! Me too!!!! 🙂