Happy New Year!!!!
Nothing says New Years Eve like confetti, and these crisp melt-in-your-mouth raspberry cookies will be everyone’s party favorite!!!
- 3 egg whites
- 1/8t. salt
- 3 1/2 T. raspberry Jell-O
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1T. vinegar
- Confetti sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Beat egg whites with salt until foaming.
- Add Jell-O and sugar as you beat mixture and beat until it stands in peaks.
- Add vinegar and gently mix.
- (if you want, you can add a few mini chocolate chips at this point! yum!)
- Spoon or pipe into small circles on a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with confetti sprinkles or jimmies.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 25 minutes, turn oven off and allow to sit for an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow cookies to cool completely.
My thoughts: These are great with chocolate chips in them if you like raspberry and chocolate together. I opted for confetti for a fun New Years treat! These are like cotton candy- light and fluffy sugar that melts in your mouth and is a tiny bit chewy at the end. A unique and fun “end-of -the-year” party cookie.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
Want another confetti-themed dessert idea? Try Confetti Cups made with sugar cookies and Fruit Loops—make them in mini-muffin tins for bite-sized New Years fun!