- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 box (8oz.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of canned pumpkin
- 1/2 t. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tub of Cool Whip
- Cinnamon and granulated sugar – enough to dust crust squares.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll pie crusts on a cutting board and using a knife or pizza cutter slice into squares.
- Place pieces of crust on a cookie sheet, spray with cooking spray and dust with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-22 minutes- until light brown and toasted.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Place softened cream cheese in a bowl and cream it with the brown sugar until smooth.
- Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice and mix with a mixer on medium until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in 1/2 tub of Cool Whip.
- Place in a serving dish and top with remaining Cool- Whip. Dust with cinnamon.
- Serve dip with crispy cinnamon crust squares– YUM!
My thoughts: Again, pumpkin is not a flavor I enjoy– I did taste test this though, and went back for seconds! This was a HUGE hit both times I served it and I had so many people ask for the recipe I decided to post this earlier than intended so I don’t get mobbed. If you want to try a unique twist on the traditional pumpkin pie, this is it! Make a practice round before Thanksgiving and try it out on your friends– they will love you! ENJOY!!! r-