These adorable little acorns are a perfect edible decoration for your fall table!
- One bag of Hershey milk chocolate kisses (unwrapped)
- One bag of mini Nutter Butter cookies
- 1/4c. (or less) of Wilton Dark Candy Cocoa Melts
- About 35-40 peanut butter baking chips
- Melt candy melts in the microwave in 30 second increments until smooth.
- Dip the base of a kiss in the chocolate, wiping off excess against side of bowl and place on top of a Nutter Butter cookie.
- Allow chocolate to harden.
- Repeat this step with the peanut butter chips. (I found that when you press the chip on the top of the cookie it doesn’t slide off even though it has to sit at an angle.)
- Allow chocolate to harden and serve!!!!
My thoughts: What is it with acorn cookies this fall?? I just couldn’t resist trying these and then they were so cute I just had to share them with all of you!
I always Google my recipe ideas when I try them to see how original I’ve actually been. When I Googled my last recipe for peanut butter acorn cookies I saw this idea ALL OVER the place and I loved them SO much! Easy and adorable!!!! *love*
These are adorable! I love the look of those Nutter Butter cookies, but I’ve never seen them before in my life! TINY PB COOKIES HAVE EXISTED ALL THIS TIME AND I NEVER KNEW!? Now I feel cheated.
Haha! Go and get some– they are wonderful- Nutter Butter Bites- they come in a bag– I actually like the big ones better for just eating…they take less work 🙂
These are so cute!
Those are so clever. Sometimes I see really decorative stuff and just think how fast they’ll go. This is great because they’ll go fast but come together fast too.
They are REALLY fast to make– no baking at all! 🙂
These would disappear so quickly in my house…seriously.
They were gone in one night…. need to make some more!!
These are adorable!
Thanks Carrie- fun to check your blog out too– wow – you have a lot of recipes!!!!
This looks absolutely delicious. Would love for you to share this with us over at foodepix.com.
Pingback: Anthro Inspired Woodland Forest Birthday Party for Twins and a Pixie | Parties and Potty Training
I love looking at these they are so eye catching. My mother is going to eat them all she loves peanut butter. Is it easy to get the mini Nutter Butter cookies. I have never seen them, someone said they come in a bag.
Yes- they do come in a bag 🙂 Enjoy!!!
Pingback: Fall Acorn Cupcakes « eASYbAKED
Pingback: Anthro Inspired Woodland Forest Birthday Party for Twins and a Pixie | Shannon Qualls
Pingback: Day 31 – Fall Acorn Cupcakes (Vegan) | my year of cupcakes
Pingback: Woodland Babyshower: my PINspiration