These sweet granola cookie cups filled with yogurt and fruit are a perfect breakfast or brunch treat. Fill these cups with anything you like the rest of the day— ice cream? fresh fruit? Granola tastes great with so many things!
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups of Just Bunches cereal (just the granola part of Honey Bunches of Oats!)
- 1 tube of refrigerated cookie dough
- Fillings for cups (whatever you want!!)
- Break cookie dough into pieces in a large bowl.
- Add cereal, mixing with hands, until cereal stops combining well (I wanted as much granola in there as possible, but eventually it is too crumbly to shape with your hands.)
- Divide dough among 16 regular muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-16 minutes (edges should be brown)
- Remove from oven and press centers into a cup using a tart shaper or the end of a wooden spoon.
- Allow cups to cool and then using a small knife, loosen the edges and remove from muffin tin.
- Cool completely and add toppings as desired! YUM!
My thoughts: EASY recipe! I am a little addicted to cookie cups and the idea adding things TO the cookie dough – like Fruit Loops or Pretzels– just makes me smile. So here’s granola! I love the idea of this easy but elegant breakfast- make the cups ahead and all you have to do is fill them in the morning– or let people create their own masterpiece! Fun! Hope you enjoy these!!
These are way simpler than they look. They’d go so fast at a party!
These look great! I love coconut!!!
oh my word, the pictures are AMAZING!!!!!
Thank you 🙂 I’m up to 4 on Foodgawker- its an obsession (I’m calling it a hobby though!) lol– I’m SO glad you guys started a blog- I’ve been reading every one of your posts- and I think your latest pics on facebook are SO good….you should try submitting them on FG or Tastespotting
Haha!!!! I was going to say…that you come visit, and we will teach you how to make fondant and you can teach us how to take awesome pictures of food!