These sweet granola cookie cups filled with yogurt and fruit are a perfect breakfast or brunch treat. Fill these cups with anything you like the rest of the day— ice cream? fresh fruit? Granola tastes great with so many things!
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups of Just Bunches cereal (just the granola part of Honey Bunches of Oats!)
- 1 tube of refrigerated cookie dough
- Fillings for cups (whatever you want!!)
- Break cookie dough into pieces in a large bowl.
- Add cereal, mixing with hands, until cereal stops combining well (I wanted as much granola in there as possible, but eventually it is too crumbly to shape with your hands.)
- Divide dough among 16 regular muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-16 minutes (edges should be brown)
- Remove from oven and press centers into a cup using a tart shaper or the end of a wooden spoon.
- Allow cups to cool and then using a small knife, loosen the edges and remove from muffin tin.
- Cool completely and add toppings as desired! YUM!
My thoughts: EASY recipe! I am a little addicted to cookie cups and the idea adding things TO the cookie dough – like Fruit Loops or Pretzels– just makes me smile. So here’s granola! I love the idea of this easy but elegant breakfast- make the cups ahead and all you have to do is fill them in the morning– or let people create their own masterpiece! Fun! Hope you enjoy these!!