Dark chocolate and pecans baked in a soft sugar cookie cup–yum!
- One tube of Pillsbury Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough
- About 2 cups of pecan halves
- 2/3 c. dark chocolate chips (I use the Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chips)
- 1 T. corn syrup
- 1/4 c. heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spoon about 1 T. of cookie dough into a ball in 24 mini-muffin cups.
- Press into bottom and sides of cup (I use a Mini Tart Shaper )
- Place one pecan half in the bottom of each cup.
- Chop one cup of pecan halves into tiny pieces.
- Mix together chopped pecans, corn syrup, whipping cream and melted bittersweet chocolate.
- Use a zip-top bag to pipe pecan mixture into cups (just clip a nice big corner off so that the pecan pieces can fit through!)
- Top with another pecan half
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 16-18 minutes.
- Allow cups to cool completely in pan.
- Once completely cool, twist each cup a bit to free it from the pan and removeMy thoughts: I usually love my experiments…but I didn’t really like these (just being honest here…) My friends and co-workers LOVED them though… I think I just needed milk chocolate instead of the bittersweet. I need my sweet! These were a huge hit though- so the bittersweet apparently works for most people. ENJOY!!