Finish off the hot days of August with these creamy popsicles made with pudding!
- 1 box (4 servings, 3.9 oz)instant chocolate pudding
- 1 box (4 servings, 3.9 oz)instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups of cold milk (divided)
- 1 (8oz) container of Cool Whip topping (divided)
- 12-14 popsicle or sucker sticks
- 12-14 (3oz) paper disposable cups
- Empty vanilla pudding into a mixing bowl and add 1 1/2c. of cold milk.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 of Cool Whip to pudding and mix well.
- Repeat this process with the chocolate pudding.
- Place each mixture into separate large zip-top bags and seal.
- Clip a corner off of each bag and squeeze into cup in layers (tap cup on counter to flatten each layer before adding the next)
- Freeze overnight.
- Clip into the top of each cup with scissors and tear/peel cup away from frozen pudding pop.
- Serve and ENJOY!
My thoughts: These are so easy to make and so yummy to eat! I love how rich and creamy they are. You could use any flavor of pudding. My next batch will be chocolate with coconut! Enjoy!!!
Wow, my daughter would love these (and me too)! What a great idea and so easy to make 🙂
These are so cute.. I just come to your site and start craving what you’ve posted! These remind me of little pops my mom would buy us when we were young. Heaven!!
lol– I feel the same way about your site!
Yum! So cute and totally love the layers. It’s close to the end of winter so I need more food like this soon!
Thanks!!! Where are you from Alice? I love your blog–but I don’t see where you are located-? I wish winter was almost over here…it’s looming in the not-too-distant future…. 😦
I’m based in Sydney Australia, (probably Something I should add to the blog!) been enjoying some lovely summer fare from blogs in the northern hemisphere! Only makes me crave summer more! 🙂
Well, I will be thinking of you enjoying the sun while we shiver here 🙂
Yum, these look so good!Will certainly be trying these before summer holidays end! Thanks..
Thanks- and enjoy!!
Oh wow, these look amazing! I don’t have any molds though, I’m thinking maybe just putting them in ice trays? Mini pops? 🙂
Thanks– I didn’t have any molds handy either- thats why I used the cups– you could try ice trays– let me know how they pop out-? I wonder if they will stick?
Oh my!! What a wonderful dessert! Pudding on a stick : )
So light and creamy!!!