Finish off the hot days of August with these creamy popsicles made with pudding!
- 1 box (4 servings, 3.9 oz)instant chocolate pudding
- 1 box (4 servings, 3.9 oz)instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups of cold milk (divided)
- 1 (8oz) container of Cool Whip topping (divided)
- 12-14 popsicle or sucker sticks
- 12-14 (3oz) paper disposable cups
- Empty vanilla pudding into a mixing bowl and add 1 1/2c. of cold milk.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 of Cool Whip to pudding and mix well.
- Repeat this process with the chocolate pudding.
- Place each mixture into separate large zip-top bags and seal.
- Clip a corner off of each bag and squeeze into cup in layers (tap cup on counter to flatten each layer before adding the next)
- Freeze overnight.
- Clip into the top of each cup with scissors and tear/peel cup away from frozen pudding pop.
- Serve and ENJOY!
My thoughts: These are so easy to make and so yummy to eat! I love how rich and creamy they are. You could use any flavor of pudding. My next batch will be chocolate with coconut! Enjoy!!!