Chewy “confetti” cookie cups are filled to overflowing with a tart blue raspberry lemonade cream. This is a kid-friendly, fun recipe that can double as a refreshing summer dessert for all ages!
- 1 tube (18 oz.) of Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 1/2 cups of Fruit Loops
- 8 oz. of PHILADELPHIA cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 packet (0.23oz.) of Kool-Aid (Ice Blue Raspberry Lemonade)
- 2 cups of Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme
- 8 oz. Cool Whip Topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place 2 cups of Fruit Loops in a zip-top bag and roll then into crumbs using a rolling pin.
- Place cookie dough into a mixing bowl and add Fruit Loop crumbs. Using hands, mix together until well-blended.
- Scoop cookie dough into a greased muffin tin, evenly dividing the dough between all 12 cups.
- Bake cookie dough at 350 degrees for 12 minutes (or until browned around edges).
- Remove from oven and allow cookies to sit in pan and firm up for about 3-5 minutes.
- Run a small knife around the edges of each cup before popping it out and putting it on a plate.
- Using a mini-tart shaper or the end of a wooden spoon, press the center of each cookie in to form a cup.
- Chill cups until they are no longer warm to the touch (about 10 minutes)
- For filling: Cream together cream cheese and Kool-Aid until completely blended.
- Add Marshmallow Creme and mix thoroughly.
- Add 1 cup of Cool Whip and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Place filling in a large zip-top bag and clip a corner.
- Pipe filling evenly into each cookie cup.
- Place about 1 c. of Cool Whip into a zip-top bag, clip a corner and pipe this on top of the filling.
- Crush remaining 1/2 cup of Fruit Loops and sprinkle over the top.
- Serve immediately or freeze and serve chilled.
My thoughts: After making my Fruit Loop Pie for Real Women of Philadelphia and realizing that I couldn’t enter it into the contest because of the length of time required for the filling to set up I obsessed over how to make it work so I could use this filling (it is SO incredibly good!!!!!) I knew the filling would work great in a cup and incorporating the cookie dough makes it quick and easy…I think I like these better than the original Fruit Loop Pie crust! Individual desserts are just so fun! ENJOY!!!