- 2 bags (11.5 oz each) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Original Favor Cooking Creme
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 c. finely chopped nuts
- Melt chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring well between until smooth.
- Add cooking creme, vanilla and nuts and stir until well blended.
- Pour into a 9×9 pan that has been lined with aluminum foil.
- Refrigerate for about 40 minutes (until fudge is hard).
- Remove from pan, peel away foil, cut and serve!!!
My thoughts: I created this recipe for Kraft. They sent me all of their flavors of cooking creme to experiment with before it was placed in stores. This is one of the “Original” flavor recipes I made. I LOVE how easy it is and I love the cream cheese flavor– it adds a unique twist to the basic fudge recipe. This is a wonderful dark chocolate fudge- but if you want it sweeter just use milk chocolate chips instead! ENJOY!!!!!!! r-