These decadent fudge cookies are filled with creamy peanut butter…the secret ingredient? Philadelphia Cream Cheese! You’ll have a hard time deciding if you are eating candy or a cookie- so you’ll have to eat another of course- to help you decide!
INGREDIENTS: (makes 25-30 cookies)
- 1 bag (approx. 25-30) miniature peanut butter cups (unwrapped)
- 8 oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 bag (12 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup each Wilton Dark Candy Cocoa Meltsand Wilton White Candy Melts (for decorating)
- Soften Philadelphia cream cheese in microwave until completely smooth.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave in 30 second increments, stirring well in between.
- Add cream cheese to melted chocolate and blend well.
- Add flour and stir into a thick dough consistency.
- Flatten about 1 T. of dough in your palm, place a peanut butter cup in the center and gently wrap the dough around the cup until it is completely covered.
- Roll cookie into a ball and place on an un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove warm cookies from cookie sheet and place on parchment paper.
- To decorate: melt candy melts in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between.
- Dip 1/2 of each cookie into the white chocolate and set on a fresh piece of parchment paper.
- Drizzle dark chocolate over the top of each cookie and allow toppings to harden (you can refrigerate to speed this process along!)
My thoughts: This is another recipe submission for Real Women of Philadelphia- this community brings out my very best creativity- love it! I think you will love these cookies- they are fun to make and SO fun to eat!!! YUM!!
I love this recipe – simple ingredients, but spectacular results. I will add this to my holiday baking list. These would be perfect for my goodie baskets. I would love it if you would stop by my linky party and add this recipe on A Well-Seasoned Life’s Sweet Indulgences Sunday.
Thanks Kim– will do!
These looks amazing! I’m hosting a link party and would love for you to pop in an link up a recipe or two!
Thanks Nicole– will do!
These look so easy, and so good! I’m visiting from A Well-Seasoned Life link-up. 🙂
Thank you! Your blog is so fun! I LOVE your little cookie buttons- adorable!
Thank you for linking up to Whisking Wednesdays last week. I just wanted to let you know I featured you this week. I’d also love it if you’d link up another recipe or two this week. Hope to see you there!
Yay! Thanks for the feature Nicole 🙂 I will be back!!!!
That’s it, I think I gotta make a cream cheese run to the store so I can make a batch of these. They’re too good to pass up. Thanks for linking this up to Sweets for a Saturday.
I think you will really love them– they are definitely worth an extra trip to the store 🙂
I’m currently making them right now! they smell soooo good!
Oh I’m jealous– I wish I had one of them right now! 🙂 Enjoy! (they are super yummy warm….)