- 2 egg whites
- 1 bag (14oz) of sweetened coconut
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 T. vanilla
- Combine vanilla and condensed milk in a large bowl.
- Add coconut and blend well.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg whites until they form soft peaks and add a pinch of salt.
- Add egg whites to coconut mixture and fold them in.
- Spoon mixture onto a parchment papered cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes (check for browned tops– you can see mine got a little over-done!)
- Cool and enjoy!!
My thoughts: I made these with my friend Brie today- she can’t have gluten and these are blissfully free of it and soooo good. I’ve been making these for many years and they are the best coconut macaroons I’ve ever tried. Enjoy!!!! r-