These little dessert cups are incredibly easy to make. All you need is refrigerated cookie dough, Oreos and brownie mix (plus the oil water and eggs to make the brownies!)
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Put 24 cupcake liners into cupcake tins.
- Break apart refrigerated cookie dough (the Nestle brand comes already divided into 24 pieces)
- Press cookie dough into the bottom of each cupcake liner so it covers the bottom of each cup (I thought that as the dough warmed a little bit to room temperature that this was easier).
- Press an Oreo cookie on top of each bit of cookie dough.
- Prepare the brownie mix as directed on box and scoop batter evenly into all 24 cups, covering the Oreo completely.
- Bake at 350F degrees for 20-30 minutes. Check often and be sure you don’t over bake the brownie. They are much better a little chewy!
- Remove from oven and serve warm or at room temperature.
- I served with a little whipped topping and chocolate/ caramel drizzle.
My thoughts: These are a really easy and yummy treat. They are fun right out of the cupcake wrapper (eaten like a cupcake), or they are fun to dress up as a fancy dessert with pretty drizzles and toppings. The three layers of different flavor and consistency make this a truly unique dessert! Enjoy!! ~r
Other dessert cup recipes you might enjoy: (click on the image to be taken to the recipe)