Just in time for Valentines Day- these pretty pink strawberry cookies are made using a cake mix and full of creamy white chocolate chips.
These are such easy and pretty little cookies! They are chewy and moist and flavorful- I really think you are going to love them!
Here’s the recipe: (printable version)
- 1 box of Duncan Hines Strawberry cake mix
- 1/3c. margarine (soft, at room temperature)
- 1/2 box (4 ounces) of Philadelphia cream cheese (soft, at room temperature)
- 1 bag of white chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover 2 cookies sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream together margarine and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add egg, stirring until smooth.
- Melt 1/3 cup of white chocolate chips and stir in.
- Add cake mix and stir until combined. Use clean hands to knead mixture into a heavy cookie dough.
- Add remaining white chocolate chips and combine well.
- Make evenly- sized small balls of dough using a spoon or a cookie scoop.
- Place on a parchment paper- covered cookie sheet, leaving room for cookies to spread as they bake.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from oven, slide parchment paper (cookies and all!) onto a clean counter, and cool.
My thoughts: I really love these cookies. The white chocolate chips are SO yummy. I like them best warm out of the oven and all gooey! These are an easy recipe to make with kids, and a perfect treat to give for Valentines Day!
Other fun Valentines treats on easybaked:
So cute! I love the presentation too…
They’re so cute and pink! I don’t think I’ve ever seen pink cookies before.
Pink cookies are the most fun cookies EVER!!!! 🙂
Can you use butter instead of margarine?
Usually I would say that they are interchangeable, but with these I would stick to margarine.