These are just fun little football treats…and the world has far too few fun little football treats– there’s always room for more! These are made just like all of the other crazy Oreo pops on the Easybaked site. Dipped in green, piped in white and topped with a cute football sprinkle!
Here is how these fun little treats are made: (printable recipe)
- One box of Double Stuff Oreos
- One bag of Wilton’s candy melts in Green
- One bag of Wilton’s candy melts in White
- One jar of football sprinkles (I made my own, but there are some cute ones here)
- 24-30 lollipop sticks
DIRECTIONS: (Need a visual? Click here.)
- Carefully twist apart all of the Oreo cookies
- Using one of the lollipop sticks, make an indentation in the white filling of each cookie.
- Melt the about 1/4 of the white Candy Melts in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring until completely melted and smooth.
- Dip the end of one stick into the melted white chocolate, drizzle a little in the center of the cookie filling and then gently press it into the indentation made.
- Place the top of the cookie back on and allow white chocolate to harden (20 minutes or so), cementing the cookie back together with a stick inside. (Freeze for 5-10 minutes to speed this process up)
- Melt green candy melts in the same manner that you melted the white.
- Holding the stick, lower the entire Oreo into the bowl of melted green chocolate, spooning it over the top and sides to cover it completely.
- Allow the excess green chocolate to drain off and gently place covered Oreo on a piece of parchment paper to harden and cool completely
- Melt another 1/4 of the white candy melts, as before, and spoon into a small zip top bag. Clip a tiny corner off and pipe lines and numbers on the top of each Oreo pop.
- Place on a clean piece of parchment paper to cool, and immediately place a football sprinkle on top.
- Allow pop to harden completely.
- Remove from paper and serve- or place in a small treat bag, tied with a fun team ribbon.
Other treats to make your football feasts happy: