I know…another Oreo Pop!!! I can’t stop sharing them with you– they are just so fun! I have another one in the works for a few weeks from now too! I’m in love with these fun little treats!
If you’ve been a fan of Easybaked for any time at all, you have seen (and maybe tried!) lots of these little bits of happiness on a stick, but if you are new here, let me share with you a pdf that will help you make the perfect Oreo Pop: How to make an Oreo Pop.
Here (once again!) is the recipe: (printable version)
- One box of Double Stuff Oreos
- Two bags of Wilton’s candy melts in any colors you choose
- M&Ms (I used the pastel kind- but any will work!)
- Mini chewy Sweet Tarts (or any other small candy for the center of the flower)
- 24 lollipop sticks
- Carefully twist apart all of the Oreo cookies
- Using one of the lollipop sticks, make an indentation in the white filling of each cookie.
- Melt the Candy Melts in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring until completely melted and smooth.
- Dip the end of one stick into the melted Candy Melts, drizzle a little in the center of the white cookie filling and then gently press it into the indentation made.
- Place the top of the cookie back on and allow Candy Melts to harden (10 minutes or so), cementing the cookie back together with a stick inside.
- Holding the stick, lower the entire Oreo into the bowl of melted Candy Melts, spooning it over the top and sides to cover it completely.
- Allow the excess to drain off and gently place covered Oreo on a piece of parchment paper.
- Before the Candy Melts harden, place M&Ms and Sweet Tarts on top in a flower pattern.
- Allow Oreo Pop to harden completely
- Cover in a treat bag and tie with a ribbon
My thoughts: These are easy to make, beautiful to share, and yummy to eat! Don’t they look cute in a bouquet? Fall is almost here, celebrate the last bits of summer with these cheery little treats! Enjoy! ~r
More fun recipes from easybaked: